0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 41 years

Asking for my wife. She was having pelvic pain and painful bowel movements. After diagnosis, we came to know she has Endometriosis. What is the most effective method for Endometriosis treatment?

Asked for Female, 8 years

Asking for my 3 and half year old daughter. She suffers from a swollen belly and often complains about pain in muscles Recently we got her blood test and cholesterol level was high. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I was having symptoms of adrenal gland disorder. My doc asked to take synacthen test/ACTH Stimulation Test. I read about a patient who got a ruptured vein in his bowels after this test. Now I am hesitant about it. My question is whether there is an alternative test or not which I can take?

Asked for Male, 42 years

I was having diarrhea for a while. It never gets properly treated and always come back. This time with revenge. I visited my Doc he said for ERCP. I read online about it and looks like its a complex procedure. I was wondering if there is some other test to know the cause of my problems?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is two years old and was doc asked for X-rays to check whether she has pneumonia or not. I am worried about exposing my daughter to radiation. What should I do??

Asked for Female, 37 years

I had Lichen planus about 2 years ago. The itch is gone but there are pigment marks are there. The doctor said it would take 4-6 months but it's been a year and they still haven’t faded. Any suggestions.

Asked for Female, 41 years

I am a female 36 years old. Recently I got treated for my hyperthyroidism by Nuclear Medicine Procedure. Now my skin is swollen and sore at the treated site. Is this normal after treatment and will go away eventually or should I visit the doc again??

Asked for Male, 62 years

There is a lump on my father, 57 years old, on the wrist of his right hand. It feels like watery/fluidly. Please advice.

Asked for Male, 34 years

I have been on Prednisone Intensol for a while now. I feel nausea/vomiting. I eat like one meal of an avg person in the whole day. What alternative medicine can i use that the one i am currently using?

Asked for Female, 74 years

My grandmother 69 year old is diagnosed by pancreatic cancer in initial stage after endoscopic ultrasound. Should we go directly for surgery to be carefull or try some other treatment like Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy? Please guide.

Asked for Male, 25 years

Asking for my brother 20 years old. He had sharp and intensifying pain in his abdomen. With this, he vomited also. Can this be something serious and we should go for a test? Also, tell the tests.

Asked for Female, 50 years

I am having a condition like: difficulty swallowing, burning in the upper abdomen, stomach pain (on and off). What should i do

Asked for Male, 53 years

My husband suffers from chronic coughing. We did use cough drops and syrups but they had not much of an effect. What can I do help him?

Asked for Male, 37 years

Is it okay to use a fluticasone inhaler (seretide diskus) with a beclomethasone (rhinoclenil)/mometasone (rhinelon) nasal spray? Or should I be using a fluticasone nasal spray along side seretide? I have a deviated nasal septum, and have been treating my asthma/sinusitis with a nasal spray, preventative inhaler and myteka tablets.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am on oratane 20 mg for a month now. My last month periods was on a regular date but his month is delayed. I haven’t had them till now. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 19 years

My daughter is diagnosed with GERD and diffuse esophageal spasm recently. With all this, she feels dizzy sometimes too. Can you give some guidelines on how can I help her get better and healthy again?

Asked for Female, 23 years

Aoa. I have an asthma problem. I sometimes use Ventolin inhaler but when I use eczema occur on my hand. I have also used a purple inhaler but the same problem comes. What should I do for my hands? Kindly suggest

Asked for Male, 39 years

I am male 34 years old. I took my blood test recently. The report showed Hypochromic anemia and anisocytosis. Please recommend if I should take some medicine and state which one also.

Asked for Male, 39 years

I am having the stated symptoms; constant pain in the chest, the neck and the center of the spine. I also feel strength loss in my arms. It has been two weeks now. Whom should I seek and what treatment please guide?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I've had asthma going on since a month. Taking all the medications. But now my right ribs hurt so so much. What should I do about it? Please recommend something. I'm also using a heating pad on it.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment